“*ALLOW ME TO EXPRESS MYSELF- MACKY2*
Usually i would ignore small talks especially on petty subjects.
I feel i should respond to this because it borders on my freedom to express myself. This is the freedom that validates my living, as an artist and as a human being. I can not give it up for anything. I would do everything to defend my freedom to speak my mind no matter the cost.
My inbox is flooded with mixed setiments regarding my recent song TILIZON.
Firstly, my music is my opinion, if you don’t like it switch to something else. I do not go about shutting up people with different opinions from mine.
Whether Tilizon is a political song or not, i have no apologies and if for a minute you thought I will be slowed down by this, think again.
Just a reminder even the artists that supported and endorsed President Lungu have the freedom of expression in the same measure as those that didn’t support him. We are all equal in the eyes of the law.
The Same People Crying For Freedom Of Speech Don’t Want Me To Speak Freely..
This Is No Time To Campaign.. It Is Time For Music To Address Present Issues Without Fear Or Favor.
“Tilizon” Is My Creative Opinion On The Present.. Whats Yours?
I Will Always Speak My Mind And There Is Nothing You Can Do About It, You Know Why? Because We Live In A Free Democratic Country.
My Greatest Motivation Is Criticism And Hate.. So Please Continue So I Can More Music To Spark Debate About Issues That Our Country Is Facing.
Oh! And Ndimupondo Nangu Banchinge Ni Lolo Lolo I Will Forgive Them Kaili I Have God’s Favor In This Tilizon Present Day.
Macky2.”

• Or

• 13 Responses to "Marky 2 Speaks Out On His ‘Tilizon’ Song “Its My Own Opinion Take it Or Leave it, ” He Says"

1. joe sojo pakachasu   May 4, 2017 at 8:57 am

Panyo pako chikala.we know you were looking for a pay check.its business as usual, who are you kidding biiitch.fack you and who ever contracted you.fack you fack Lungu, pank asss brailess nigger,fack whoever supports u.facker

2. jiji Mulundika   May 4, 2017 at 6:32 pm

Macky2, at your level you should modify the way you talk and use knowledge when you communicate. Nobody is equal in the eyes of the law. We are only equal in the eyes of God. The law segregates and clearly imprisons wrong doers…God gives grace and never imprisons anyone living.

Second you do well in the passion you have…So there is no need to defend yourself. But just remember all your words and opinions will be judged at the end of your life. Are you ready??

Your friend JM

3. Mwaba   May 4, 2017 at 6:55 pm

Free democratic country e he he he he he! Do you know what freedom is? Freedom is for David to be able to speak ill about Goliath without Goliath Being able to shut David up. Those who are on Goliath’s side are already too priviledged to claim its freedom for them to insult David

4. Kabokesi   May 4, 2017 at 8:51 pm

Panyo pako,panunkha mulaza kaila.Bacitabwino kuku poka contract.In our language mupondo means ritual killer.

5. Gilias peter sichande   May 4, 2017 at 8:56 pm

Tilizon” Is his Creative Opinion On The Present.. Whats Yours?
      Leave macky 2 alone. am supporting him!

6. Dundumwezi   May 4, 2017 at 10:48 pm

Mark II is great, olo ba HH balenke support through natuma share twao mu Trade Kings, Mark II eve #Timukonda

7. kakolwe   May 5, 2017 at 6:06 am

As an artist, loved by many (including me), you need measured temperament. You do not go the ‘Pilato’ way before he came to his senses for you to show your personal opinion. Did you know that great artists speak on behalf of the masses?

• Lubumbe   May 7, 2017 at 11:49 am

@kakolwe. what has this Marky 2 idi0t achieved, a villager just like you who thinks he has made it. mwe mafontine ba pa Zed. travel the world ba kapoli imwee!

8. mbekku wina   May 5, 2017 at 9:25 am

This thing has a dwarf educational background one day a law will catch up with him . i saw such thing through the gulps of my fingers

9. without   May 7, 2017 at 11:05 am

Mack2 is doing fine.only idiots can be against that.

10. MK   May 7, 2017 at 10:50 pm

Ba mark eleven,WHAT IS THE CONTEMPT OF COURT???.THE CASE IN THE COURTS OF LAW AND YOU BWAABWAABWAA.WHERE IS YOUR PRODUCERS FROM WHO DOESNT KNW THE LAW?

11. Malambo Gift   May 7, 2017 at 11:54 pm

Pliz Brothers/sisters, love one another. You won’t gain from insult and hate.politicians won’t pay you, God pays when you love.

12. naomi   May 8, 2017 at 11:29 am

bakontwe mark two he is jst ryt jst back off