Sikota Dumps Lover

Sikota Dumps Lover

VETERAN politician Sikota Wina has rescinded his to marry.
Over the recent weeks, social media has been awash with stories that the 87 year old Sikota Wina was scheduled to marry Elizabeth Chalikulima.
“Upon deep reflection, I have come to the conclusion not to proceed with this arrangement,” Wina, a freedom fighter, said at press briefing at his residence in Lusaka.
He added that he strongly believed that his decision was in the best interest of all involved and wished Chalikulima all the best in her future endeavours.
“I wish to apologise to members of my family, associates and others who may have been offended by my incorrect judgment and indeed the articles circulating in the media,” said Wina.
“I wish to apologise to the Chalikulima family for any pain my decision has caused. This decision has been made wholeheartedly and with the best intentions.”
And Wina’s son Wina Wina, who is family spokesperson, said: “I’m very happy with the decision that my father has made.”

11 Responses to "Sikota Dumps Lover"

1. Analyst   March 28, 2017 at 11:57 am

These modern women, obviously when he compared with his late wife Princess Nakatindi, his first wife Glenda, & his former girl friends, he saw nothing of value. Obviously ba Chalkulima, NO AMALEPE, NO UBULUNGU MUMUSANA, ICHINYO WATERY & WIDE, NO SKILL OF SEXUAL DANCES IN BED, he rescinded

• Bana Mpundu   March 28, 2017 at 5:26 pm

Walitumpa sana iwe you must be sick even talking about a watery v*** so what if she doesn’t have all those things you have pointed? Does that make her less a woman? You must be a bore if you are married i pity your wife! Swine iwe leave her alone! You are a disgrace to the men folks!

• HH   March 31, 2017 at 7:10 am

I see bana Mpundu tamufwala ubulungu na amalepe mulibee, ka. That is why you are very upset.

• shameful   March 29, 2017 at 10:42 am

Analyst, it is not what you have indicated. Infact this is an insult to a woman. He had met her before and had made whatever observations, whether in favour or against. But the major thing that came to his mind was on what he wanted to do. And he realised it was not in the best interest. But please avoid such vulgar language.

2. Kang'oto Mudala   March 28, 2017 at 1:58 pm

This is so embarrassing. Now what happens to the lady? Imagine the humiliation and giggles from her friends and family.

3. Billy Liboma   March 28, 2017 at 7:33 pm

I am too happy with the decision uncle has made

4. POLIZEI   March 28, 2017 at 8:52 pm

The family of that woman refused and disowned that girl. Sikota should not cheat he was rejected among the reason ni nkalamba. You will soon be a widow. Banakana full stop!!!!

5. leaner mudenda   March 29, 2017 at 10:36 am

Bo Wina, we do not disagree over your marrying. But our concern is the age difference. Tonga women truly appreciate your widowership since the Prince passed on and know that you need a partner to keep you company. But the age is what alarmed all those concerned. Please take note that the lady is still young, requiring more energetic men and adventures, while someone close to your age would be closer to your current momentum. Tonga women are happy.

6. tutu   March 29, 2017 at 10:57 am

@analyst,you are such a disgusting creature who should be ashamed of himself, how on earth can you use such language?!! that woman can easily be your mother,sister or daughter! at 87,isn’t the penis suppose to be limp?

7. Abene ba Nyekese   March 31, 2017 at 4:16 pm

if you watch the clip, its too touching. I wish thing went against all odds. I think the man has faced strong opposition from family and friends but my sixth sense tells me his heart longs for the lady in subject.

though the age difference is too wide, seems this is the woman his heart wanted. there is a stage a woman reaches where she can take care of every age of a man. depends on situations. ask president of that political party in the neighborhood, lol.

8. James twambo   April 1, 2017 at 3:33 pm

Kumo fiya obviously mudala balimuma iyabena john cena as kasaka puts it,so nomba kuzalafye at I wafwa umwaice uyu kuti akwipaya kumasha