My Husband Starves Me Sexually!

My Husband Starves Me Sexually!

I am married since last 5 months. It was a love marriage. It’s second marriage for my husband and first one for me. Sadly, we have never had a physical relationship in these 5 months. My husband never seems interested. When I probed him about the problem, he told me he needs some more time. Also, he never opens up on this matter.
Apart from zero sex life, everything else in our relationship is very good. He is extremely nice to me. But, sexual dissatisfaction is building frustration in me and I am unable to find a solution. Please guide me on how to handle this situation.

5 Responses to "My Husband Starves Me Sexually!"

1. koke@yahoo.com   March 16, 2017 at 7:26 pm

Damaged goods rarely perform. His previous wife must have been one evil witch that tormented him. Or, he’s buggered in the head. Or he’s excited by men. Or you’re not appealing. Body odor, old boot shaped body…

2. Chief of Grief   March 16, 2017 at 9:39 pm

He just maried u 4 show!Dudes GAY,finito.!

3. Geropido   March 16, 2017 at 10:50 pm

My dear it’s a big problem you’re facing here.When a man doesn’t show interest of having sex means a lot of things.It could be erectile dysfunction or he’d some bad past experience that changed his sex life.It could be that he masturbates very often leaving no room for sex with you.Or like someone has already said, it could be you re not sexually appealing to him.As a man you can’t feel the same desire for sex for any woman you come across.Its natural and for that you can’t do anything about, that is if that’s the reason.And if his problem is you, he won’t tell you for fear of making you feel bad about it unless you press him gently and continuously to tell you if there’s something he’d like you to do to turn him on

4. kakolwe   March 17, 2017 at 4:12 am

How old is he and how old are you?
    When you met, (5 months ago) did he pump it in you often?
    Explain these basics and I’ll gladly take you to the reason. In your explanation, include your dancility in bed.

5. ben sicho   March 21, 2017 at 5:08 am