‘My Wife Slept With Her Boss But I Still Love Her’

‘My Wife Slept With Her Boss But I Still Love Her’

Dear readers,

My wife and I have been married for 3 years. I work in Ndola for a top insurance company and my wife works in a bank in Kitwe and we both stay in Kitwe.

We both love each other very much. We consider each other friends more than husband and wife. I love her so much that I want to see her happy and her happiness is my topmost priority.

Recently, I noticed my wife calling out a guy’s name in her sleep and saw some changes in her behaviour. Since I was suspicious of her behaviour, I tracked her mobile using some spy chat and secret call recording apps and got access to her call log. I got to know that she is having an emotional affair with her boss at work. I monitored her activity for a few days only to find out that she’s had sex with the man in question.

I confronted her one day and after denying the affair initially, she confessed to having a sexual relationship with that man. She also confessed to the fact that she’s attracted to him. When I came down heavily on her for getting physical with him, she started crying and promised me that she will not get into any of these things in the future.

I don’t know what I should do now. How I should deal with my wife in future. Please help me.

To feature your story here email to lovematters@tumfweko.com

9 Responses to "‘My Wife Slept With Her Boss But I Still Love Her’"

1. Evans   February 15, 2017 at 11:42 am

Your wife is in love with her boss period and if I were you a quick divorce would be the solution. She is not faithful to you. Mind you, us men just pump in and what we pump in them remain there. So you, you just penetrate mumatika ya ba boss ,eish. Umukashi obe liule boyi.

2. mann   February 15, 2017 at 12:50 pm

iwe kolwe is this real story or fiction divorce her that relationship will never end am sure her boss is paying her more money these women can only say i love u wen theres money with money a woman will do anything ilyo liule she was suppose to report to u that her boss was propossing to her had u not head her in sleep calling another mans name u would still be in the dark u will end up raising another mans children u area fool u even ask what must i do

3. tutu   February 15, 2017 at 1:47 pm

cool story bro,more like akashimi kamu chimbusu…. @evans kikikikikikiki, lol so hard imbafu sha amba ukukalipa lol.
    ..’mumatika ya boss’ lol,very funny…Ihule,ichiswao, mayo waluse, chinamakwekwe, chinachikulwa, chinamunshololwa is what that woman is

4. Isaac   February 15, 2017 at 2:16 pm

Failing to understand this fellow man’s cogitating capability. How can a man loves his so called wife when explicitly the wife is saying she is badly attracted to her both than you? Work up man, a woman is meant for one man and that one man is you!!

5. jbm   February 15, 2017 at 7:46 pm

call me on 0977231583 I will give you a concrete solution

6. Samora   February 15, 2017 at 9:49 pm

Its good you have stated that you love her,try to ask her for how long is there relation is.but for shure she does’nt love you.A married womam with respect she cant reach that extent.Sue the burger

7. Mafia 3   February 16, 2017 at 9:12 am

Balikulisha ifya muntweno iwe, how do you expect us to advise you now when in the first place you never consulted us on whether to chase her or not?

8. tripoli   February 16, 2017 at 12:08 pm

you love her but she doesnt love you stop wasting your time find another girl who will be faithfull bakakulasa knife lobe.

9. great mpondozI   February 17, 2017 at 11:17 am

iwe boyi,ulisebanya, so ulefwaya tukwebe ati ukukashi obe li ule nelyo nawishiba, divorce her u hav evry rit to, if u wanted to fogiv her u wud yav kept it to yo self mune tabakaleke uku mutomba kyli ka boss coz thy spend mo time together at work than u at home. chase her nangu ukalwalilamo.