Pastor’s Wife Exposed

Pastor’s Wife Exposed

Photos of a Zambian pastor’s wife giving BJs to another man have been rounds on the internet this new year. It is believed the pastor’s wife was having an intimate relationship with another man but after the relationship ended, the lover took advantage of the poor lady and demanded money before exposing her. Social media users have called on the police to look for and arrest this man for blackmailing this lady. See photo above.

10 Responses to "Pastor’s Wife Exposed"

1. jerry   January 3, 2017 at 9:09 am

Arrest the promiscuous lady too. How do you indulge in extra marital affairs and expect to come out clean?

2. tutu   January 3, 2017 at 9:57 am

kikikikikikikiki alakwena kondwe is one evil funny fu ck! kikikikikikiki,ati sex maybe as a bonus kikikikikiki notuma lol emojis, hands down this guy has made my day kikikikikiki ” it’s simple I tasted yr married pu ssy..nw I want cash..u are wasting my time..and bundles..infact send me mtn k50..smiley face emoji kikikikikiki..while u look for my cash..use yr pu ssy bupe!” I have just found my hero,kondwe am rooting for you,long live kondwe! though to have a small pen is judging by the size of pixels

3. Foxy   January 3, 2017 at 7:35 pm

Shame, I feel for her and all the other ladies who have been caught up in similar situs. there is absolutely no need to take such pics.beta just live with memories not hard copies. how do u allow someone to take pics of u nd u hope they ll neva pop up anywer.this is a very stupid boy who instead of getting a job preys on his pic collection.equally foolish woman.

4. Pastor C   January 4, 2017 at 7:12 am

Always know. There’s nothing hidden from the Lord. The pictures are not to embarrass the lady. The pictures are to warn the husband. However no one is righteous. The pastor must seek the face of God and not act in any manner that will break even what has been left of his family.
    Pastor ingredients is not an easy calling.

5. kalino   January 4, 2017 at 3:27 pm

Perception is reality. #LostOnes

6. simbwindibwi   January 4, 2017 at 3:46 pm

the pastor can use the bible to solve this problem coz the bible is very clear on such matters

7. Nabs   January 5, 2017 at 12:27 pm

This is black mail! Kondwe needs to be arrested

8. paker Laker   January 5, 2017 at 1:54 pm

This world kusekafye

9. The Hero   January 5, 2017 at 6:05 pm

Shameful to the madam… But why was she doing that???

10. Chilankalipa   January 6, 2017 at 2:56 pm

What is the Pastor’s name? How are we going to prove that this is the Pastor’s wife? Anyone including prostitutes can be this woman. If indeed she is the Pastor’s wife what is the Pastor saying? Will he forgive her 77 times?